TRIED AND TESTED
They may be new in Cameroon, but stabilized earth blocks have been used in construction for half a century in Asia, South America and even North America.
- Durable and long-lasting;
- Denser, more compact than cement blocks, and even bulletproof;
- Excellent temperature regulators: they keep the house cool in the day and warm at night.
- Waterproof and insect resistant;
- Excellent aesthetic features. It is not necessary to plaster the house since the blocks produce a beautiful natural design.
it’s now TIME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNIQUE BUILDING APPROACH