WHEN YOU RESERVE A HOUSE, YOU LOCK IN TODAY’S PRICES. PRICES CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Reserve your house today to lock in today’s prices, even if you finish paying for it in 3 years.
- Houses are built on a first-come-first-served basis; the sooner you complete paying for the house, the sooner it will be started.
REservING A HOUSE MEANS:
- that you have selected a plan and a finishing option (or you have provided your own plan and the price has been agreed)
- that you have made a payment, either the full amount required for the house or a down payment (minimum 500,000 frs if you reside in Cameroon or 1 million francs CFA if you reside abroad) You have up to 3 years to pay the full amount.
You will receive an order number from us by email as soon as we receive your reservation.
You do not need to make any payment at this time. We will contact you after we receive your reservation to direct you how to make your payment.
Have the following ready before you proceed to reserve your house:
- If you intend to have your house constructed using one of our plans, please mark down the plan code and the finishing option you would like.
- If you would like your house constructed for you using your own plan, please mark down the finishing option you would like before proceeding. We will contact you later to indicate how to send us your plan.
The 6-month timeline to complete your home only starts after payment is made and a contract is signed between you and Eco Construction.
One last thing: You will need the telephone numbers and email address (if any) of two persons in Cameroon who can act on your behalf if you are not available or if you cannot be reached.
Please click the appropriate button below to continue.